Add to Wishlist
SQL for Data Analytics
SQL stands for Structured Query Language. SQL is used to communicate with the Database in Relational Database Management system. Using SQL the user can make updates to the Database, retrieve desired information from the Database and also manipulate and organize data in the Database. Data Analytics uses the fundamentals of Data Science to analyze data and thus obtain useful information by processing raw data.
Why should you enroll in this Bootcamp?
- For enthusiasts aspiring to make a career in Data Science and Data Analytics the most important skill to be acquired is – SQL.
- To perform Data Analytics Data Scientists, use SQL as a standard tool to extract and organize data.
- The application of Data Analytics is so huge that Data Analysts find job opportunities in a spectrum of industries.
- Job opportunities for BI engineers & Data analysts have been increasing with the increasing application of Business Intelligence in industries
- Data Analytics helps organizations make knowledgeable and informed decisions.
- Organizations are able to enhance customer experiencing using data analysis and provide better customer satisfaction.
- Data Analytics instills problem solving skills in the practitioners.
Introduction to databases, SQL & MySQL
Basic database terminology
Installation of MySQL workbench and server
First steps in SQL
SQL SELECT statement
Combining SQL with Tableau
Data visualization with Tableau
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review