Add to Wishlist
Software Testing With Python
Manual Testing is a fundamental software testing process where the software is tested manually without the help of automation tools. Manual testing ensures that the software implementation adheres to the requirement specification and design. Manual Testers write test cases to test the software by calling out the expected output and the actual output in a test case. The differences between the actual and expected outputs are tracked as Defects or Bugs. Python is a general-purpose programming language that can be used to develop desktop as well as web applications. Pythons is widely used by Data Scientists due to the easy to read and understand syntax and the data centric libraries Python offers.
Why should you learn this course?
- Manual testers need to have the knowledge of programming language to perform white box testing or automation testing. Hence learning a programming language along with the concepts of manual testing is always recommended.
- Python is a convenient and easy to grasp computer programming language.
- 100% automation is not possible and hence manual testing will never lose its charm despite automation testing being the new trend.
- Manual testing is mandatory for every software project that is newly developed before automation testing kicks in.
- To be a successful automation test engineer the tester needs to be through with the concepts of Manual Testing.
Python Flow Control
Python Object & Class
Software Development Life Cycle
Software Test Types
Software Test Design Techniques
Software Test Life Cycle
Software Test Documents
Software Testing Quality Standards