Add to Wishlist
Java is a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language that can be run on any platform using the Java Virtual Machine. Because of this, Java is also known as a WORA (Write Once, Run Anywhere) language. According to the TIOBE Index for April 2022, Java is among the top three programming languages. It is used by some 9 million developers and it runs on around 7 billion devices worldwide according to Oracle blogs.
Why should you learn Java?
- Java is easy to learn and can be understood as it has a syntax similar to English. It has a large legacy code base, or a big collection of source code as it is one of the mature programming language.
- Once you learn core java concepts like algorithms and arrays you will be able to switch to other languages like C or C++ very easily.
- Java has many frameworks, or premade useable code that are often used as templates for desktop and mobile applications which can be used instead of creating custom code from scratch.
- Java is commercialized and has a huge and never-ending ocean of libraries and support files.
- Java has an abundant Application Programming Interface (API) that includes many Java classes, packages, interfaces, etc. This is useful for constructing applications without necessarily knowing their inside implementations.
- There are multiple Integrated development environments (IDE’s) in Java that provides various facilities for software development to programmers.
Introduction to Java Programming
Data Types and Operators
Control Statements and Loops
Introduction to OOPS
Classes, Objects, Construct & Methods
String Class, String Buffer and String Builder
Encapsulation and Access Specifier
Abstract Class and Interface
Collection Part – l
Collection Part – lI
Collection Part – lll
File Input and Output
Database Connectivity Part – l
Database Connectivity Part – ll
Database Connectivity Part – lll
Database Connectivity Part – lV
Basic Concepts Of SQL
Filtering, Functions, Subqueries