Fullstack Development with Python
Full Stack development refers to the development of both frontend or client facing as well as backend or Server side. In addition to mastering front end languages, a Full Stack developer must know server-side languages like Python.
Python is a general-purpose programming language that can be used to develop desktop as well as web applications. Python uses English syntax and was designed to be easy to read — which makes it more accessible to first-time coders than many other languages.
SQL stands for Structured Query Language. SQL is used to communicate with the Database in Relational Database Management system. Using SQL the user can make updates to the Database, retrieve desired information from the Database and also manipulate and organize data in the Database.
MONGODB is an open-source, cross platform document database. It stores data in a JSON type format called BSON.
Why should you learn this course?
- Full stack developers are always high in demand as they reduce the operating costs of the company and gives better productivity.
- Full Stack developers are cost effective resources to the hiring organizations as they deliver the productivity that approximately 2-3 specialized developers deliver. Hence Full stack developers have a higher probability of getting placed in reputed organizations.
- The demand for Python Programming is increasing dramatically every year as it provides a great number of job opportunities and also promises high growth in salary.
- Python has a massive community that can help you with programming errors or issues with the software.
- Python also provides a large collection of frameworks that helps developers with web application development.
- SQL is used to extract data from large data sets in programming languages.
- MONGODB is a fully managed cloud-based database. Companies have been migrating to cloud-based solutions hence opening up relevant job opportunities.