Add to Wishlist
Business Analysis is the application of technologies, best practices, skills and disciplines derived from the past business performance and experiences and further applying the acquired knowledge & learning’s to solve business problems.
Why should you enroll in this course?
- Business Analysis helps industries monitor their key performance indicators to ensure they are meeting their service Level agreements. In case the progress is not trending in the right direction then Business Analysis helps in suggesting course corrective actions.
- It helps in making appropriate data driven decisions.
- Business Analysis also helps to unearth hidden knowledgeable patterns in large data sets.
- Stakeholders can get insights with interactive dashboards and precise reports.
- Overall Business Analysis helps us get a comprehensive look into the future.
Business Analysis Fundamentals
Project Management Overview
Understanding and Manage Stakeholder
Requirement Process and Requirement Types
Requirement Analysis and its Techniques
Requirement Elicitation and its Techniques
Risk and Scope Management
Key Management Concepts
Solution Validation and Communication
Agile – Scrum Framework
Digital Business Analysis
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review